At Rushey Mead Primary School we have a vision for successful learning that effectively enthuses and engages all of our children. Working together we foster a lifelong love of learning and an ambition to succeed.
Learning at our school is an experience that;
- Gives all children the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to achieve academic success.
- Puts an emphasis on the essential early acquisition of the English language.
- Offers a challenging, engaging curriculum that develops children’s confidence and resilience.
- Helps children to discover and extend their individual talents and strengths.
- Celebrates the rich diversity of the local community and appreciates its enrichment of school life.
- Prepares children for the future by promoting the importance of making a full, active and caring contribution to the lives of others.